Merchant Terms & Conditions
Affiliate Partner Rules
Kaspersky Lab Affiliate Program Rules and Policies
Kaspersky Lab is willing to authorize any individual or legal entity (the Affiliate) to participate in the Kaspersky Affiliate Program (Program) granted that the Affiliate accepts the Kaspersky Affiliate Program Rules and Policies (Rules and Policies) mentioned herein. The Kaspersky Affiliate Program is a Program run in conjunction with an Affiliate Network aimed at driving traffic to Kaspersky online stores with the Affiliate receiving commissions based on sales results.
By participating in the Program, to include using any Kaspersky Lab content, the Affiliate agrees to the terms and conditions of the Rules and Policies.
Affiliates should choose the program(s) to participate in depending on the country or countries they want to promote Kaspersky Lab’s products in.
It is prohibited to join Kaspersky Lab Affiliate Program Africa, if the Affiliate operates in countries outside of Africa.
It is crucial to understand that customers will only be able to make orders on sites that are related to a specific affiliate program. Furthermore, Affiliates should be aware that customers prefer making purchases in their local currencies (Africa – ZAR, NAD, NGN etc.), language and must be provided with technical support.
By participating in the Program, the Affiliate agrees:
1. That the Affiliate’s relationship with Kaspersky Lab is non-exclusive.
2. To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign, federal, state or local, applicable to the activities performed hereunder.
3. Not to engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not include or use misspellings of either "kaspersky" or "kasperskylabs". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed, e.g. www.kapersky.co.uk etc.
4. Not to own a domain which includes a Kaspersky Lab trademark or registered trademark. Domains containing the registered trademark "Kaspersky" are strictly prohibited.
5. Not to use sites under construction, sites that show or cause any type of error, doorway pages, sites or pages with automatic redirect.
6. Not to operate or utilize a website, or email a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti- brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
7. To comply with Kaspersky Lab's trademark, copyrighting and other intellectual property criteria and requirements.
8. To acknowledge that Kaspersky Lab owns and will retain all rights, titles, and interests in all Kaspersky Lab content, including, without limitation, any proprietary rights which may be developed in the future. Use of Kaspersky Lab content applies exclusively to the benefit of Kaspersky Lab, and the Affiliate obtains no rights to Kaspersky Lab content through use thereof.
9. Not to use copycat sites, or use any content or images from any Kaspersky Lab websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by Affiliate partners. The Affiliate may use the links and/or banner ads Kaspersky Lab provides to Affiliate Partners only in the form in which they are provided. Subject to the limitations contained herein, the Affiliate may place such links and/or banner ads on own website in whatever location the Affiliate prefers. Affiliates must not hardcode creative/logos but should use those supplied in the Affiliate network interface.
10. Not to promote Kaspersky Lab products using spam or unsolicited commercial email. The Affiliate represents and warrants the following provisions: (a) each addressee on an e-mail list has opted-in to receive e-mails from the Affiliate; (b) upon request by Kaspersky Lab, the Affiliate will promptly provide verified opt-in statuses for all recipients of all current mailing lists used to promote Kaspersky Lab products; (c) each e-mail sent by the Affiliate will contain clear instructions for addressees to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails. The Affiliate must not use the Kaspersky brand name or typos in the “From” address line. All Affiliate e-mail correspondence must contain the Affiliate's e-mail addresses.
11. Not to commit fraud or submit fake transactions.
12. Not to use adware and/or malware to promote Kaspersky Lab products. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate Affiliates) is strictly prohibited.
13. Not to promote Kaspersky through means of a customer downloaded application that interrupts the sales journey, without securing an opt-in from Kaspersky Lab or its representative. Examples of this are rebate catching tools which alert the user when they land on the merchant website that discounts or cashback are available. If the Affiliate is in any doubt about whether the application is acceptable or not, they should contact Kaspersky Lab or its representative. Not to bid for search engine traffic using the terms “Kaspersky Lab”, “Kaspersky” or similar Kaspersky Lab marks, or any misspellings of either "kaspersky" or "kasperskylabs". The Affiliate also agrees not to include the above mentioned keywords in the display URL for purchased keywords. Misspellings include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed. It is prohibited to bid on competitors' brand terms. Affiliates must endeavor to remain below Kaspersky's own paid search ad at all times. Affiliates are able to bid for search engine traffic only within the list of countries that are specified for a specific affiliate program (see the list below).
14. Not to use a web site that is confusingly similar to the official Kaspersky Lab website, or which may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is Kaspersky Lab or an official partner of Kaspersky Lab. This includes copying and framing any of the Kaspersky Lab web pages. The Affiliate further agrees not to promote himself in a way that may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is Kaspersky Lab or an official partner of Kaspersky Lab.
15. To acknowledge that Kaspersky Lab owns and has exclusive rights to any and all customer information which comes into the Affiliate’s possession as a result of, or relating to, the Kaspersky Affiliate Program.
16. That Kaspersky Lab may amend the Rules and Policies at any time by publishing a new version on the Kaspersky website. Continued participation in the Program following the effective date of a new version will constitute the Affiliate’s acceptance of the new version, and all amendments to the prior forms of the Rules and Policies. If any amendment made by Kaspersky is unacceptable, the Affiliate will acknowledge this by exiting the Kaspersky Affiliate Program.
17. That Affiliate’s participation in the Program is at Kaspersky Lab's sole discretion. Kaspersky may terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Program with fourteen (14) days’ notice, or immediately in the case of a breach of the Kaspersky Affiliate Program Rules and Policies. Kaspersky Lab has the sole right to determine whether or not a breach of rules occurred. Furthermore, the Affiliate agrees that if the Affiliate is terminated from the Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Affiliate Program for any reason, Kaspersky Lab bears no responsibility for any loss or damages caused by the Affiliate’s termination from the Program.
Cashback & loyalty sites are welcome to promote Kaspersky subject to initial approval of the affiliate network.
Voucher/Discount code sites are permitted to promote Kaspersky. However, any offers or codes displayed must be currently valid. Any expired offers/codes must be clearly marked. These sites must be in line with all applicable local and international laws and regulations.
The affiliate is allowed to participate in more than one Kaspersky Affiliate Programs.