Affiliates frequently asked questions and answers
All you need to do, in order to become one of our affiliates is at least having a functional web site and a way of adding affiliate links on it.
After you have signed up to become an Avangate affiliate and your application has been approved, you can log in to the Affiliates Control Panel and decide which software products you want to promote in order to send requests to software vendors so they activate you as an affiliate and set your commission.
Immediately after you have been activated as an affiliate by a vendor, you can start adding product links on your website. Links are automatically generated with your embedded affiliate ID. All you need to do is copy-paste.
When a visitor accesses a link or a banner from your web site, Avangate keeps track of your Affiliate ID, for up to 180 calendar days, so if a visitor places an order within this time period through your web site, or even directly from the vendor's web page, you get your commission.
Signing-up as an affiliate is free of charge. No setup fee, no start up cost, no hidden performance targets to reach!
Avangate will pay the commission to its affiliates in 20 days from the end of the month for which the commission is due, by wire transfer or any other agreed means. Notice that a minimum month target of 100 EURO has to be reached, otherwise the value of the commission will be reported for the following month.
The Affiliate commission schema is set by the product vendor, and displayed in the Affiliate Control Panel for each product. Affiliate Commissions are paid on net product price, after discount and not including Backup CD or DIS (Download Insurance Service).
Visitors and sales are also automatically tracked by placing a cookie in the customer's browser. If the customer decides to purchase the product within 30 to 180 days (according to vendor preferences), your account will be credited with the affiliate commission, even if he/she makes the purchase from the vendor site.
As an Avangate Affiliate, you will have access to the Avangate Control Panel reporting service, allowing you to visualize accurate statistics regarding your sales, as follows:
- Graphical monthly sales reports
- Graphical sales reports per product
- Orders reports
Avangate currently offers three payment methods for sending the commission to its affiliates:
- By wire transfer. (requires a bank account)
- By cheque.
- By PayPal.
The currencies in which Avangate pays the commission to its affiliates are either US dollars (USD) or EURO.
Avangate keeps the customer referral cookie active for 30 to 180 days (according to vendor options). If the customer decides to purchase the product from your site or directly from the vendor site, you will be credited for the sale in the cookie validity period.
The Avangate Prepaid MasterCardÂ® is offered to you in partnership with Payoneer, this means you will have a contract between you and Payoneer. The only requirement to be able to request an Avangate Prepaid MasterCardÂ® is to be registered as a software affiliate in the Avangate Network. Please note that the Avangate Prepaid MasterCardÂ® is namely issued, and can't be issued in the company's name.
If you are not registered as an affiliate in the Avangate Affiliates Network, you can register right now!
- If you are an Avangate Affiliate login in the Avangate Affiliates Control Panel and visit the Payment information section. If not, if you are not yet registered as an affiliate in the Avangate Affiliates Network, you can register right now!
- Click on the Request an Avangate Prepaid MasterCard and you will be redirected to Payoneer registration page
- Fill in the form with the requested details
- After you submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation from Payoneer. After you complete the application, it can take up to 4 business days for the card to be approved and sent by standard mail. If you live in the U.S. you can expect your card within ten business days. If you live outside the U.S. it will take appx. 25 business days to receive the card. This is based on the postal service at the destination country. If you don't receive your card within this timeframe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Avangate Card will be sent to you by mail. The only thing you have to do before starting to use it is to activate it.
The Prepaid MasterCard® works just like any other MasterCard®. The card is accepted at all locations worldwide, wherever MasterCard® is accepted electronically. You can use it at any point of sale location to make purchases, whether online (wherever MasterCard® is an accepted form of payment) or at retail locations. You can also use the Avangate Prepaid MasterCard® at ATMs worldwide to withdraw cash. With the added security of choosing your own PIN, you can be assured of no unauthorized use of your card.
Click here to view available ATM's on MasterCard® International's site.
Please visit the Payoneer Pricing and Fees section to view card use and loading fees.
The monthly payment from Avangate will be sent to you in USD on the Avangate Prepaid MasterCard®. When using the Avangate Prepaid MasterCard® to withdraw cash from an ATM, you will receive your money in the currency of the country in which the ATM is located.
Once you receive your card in the mail, you can activate it as follows:
- Click on Activate on the Payoneer homepage.
- Enter the UserID and Password you chose when your card was ordered.
- Enter your new PIN (must be 4 digits) and click Activate.
- Click Continue. Payoneer will display a confirmation message and send an e-mail when you have successfully activated the card.
The cardholder is the person whose name is imprinted on the card. This is the person to whom the card was issued and the named person is the only authorized user of the card.
If the card value is depleted to zero, no fees will apply. Should the card remain at a zero balance for sixty (60) consecutive days, the account will be suspended. You are always welcomed back when the card is reloaded.
Yes. You can load the Avangate Prepaid MasterCard® with other credit or debit cards (Visa® or MasterCard®), electronic checks (US bank accounts only), or cash. To learn more, go to www.payoneer.com.
The Avangate Prepaid MasterCard® card allows a total limit of $12,500. A daily spending limit is set at $2,500. Daily ATM withdrawal limit is set at $1000. Ex: If you withdraw a $1000, you have $1500 available for the day.
The card limit of $12,500 is only for the available balance on the card, but the Payoneer account can have unlimited balance. For example: a payee can have $12,500 balance on his card and a $13,500 balance in his Payoneer account, once the card balance goes below $12,500, his card will automatically be refilled, until he has no extra balance in his Payoneer account.
Note: Withdrawal limits may also be restricted by the local ATM acquirer, and they could be lower than the daily limit stated above.
The Avangate Prepaid MasterCard® is valid 2 years after the date the card is issued. The expiration date is printed on your card; before the card expires you will receive a new one with a new expiration date.
The leader in international payout solutions, Payoneer specializes in streamlining payouts for companies that need to pay remote, dispersed populations all over the world. Payoneer replaces traditional payments methods with its innovative MasterCard prepaid debit card solutions. Payoneer works together with First Bank of Delaware and MetaBank to process and issue MasterCard prepaid cards. Payoneer has offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
Just one Avangate Prepaid MasterCardÂ® can be issued per affiliate account.
After requesting the Avangate Prepaid MasterCardÂ® you will receive from Payoneer all the documentation and information needed.
Steps for checking the balance:
- Click on My Account (note: you can also click on My Account from the Payoneer homepage).
- Enter the UserID and Password you chose when your card was ordered.
- Select the option to view your balance.
Contact Payoneer immediately to report a lost or stolen card.
Payoneer is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the following telephone numbers:
Within the US: 1-800-251-2521 x2
Outside the US: 1-847-461-1386 x2
Should I need additional customer service support, when should I contact Avangate and when should I contact Payoneer?
You should contact Avangate for all issues relating to how we track your earnings. Once any funds are loaded onto your card, any questions you may have about your card account and/or card usage should be directed to Payoneer.
- Use unsolicited email (known as spam), pop-ups, pop-under, exit pages as well as any other techniques obviously or secretly driving customers to the Avangate platform.
- Replace, intercept, interfere with, hinder, disrupt or otherwise alter customer's access, fraudulent usage of other affiliate sites, including without limitation any click-through or track-based transaction.
- Place web links or any marketing support materials in newsgroups, message boards, unsolicited email and other types of spam, banner networks, counters, chat rooms, guest books, and IRC channels or through similar Internet resources.
- Place links in such manner that may (intentionally or unintentionally) mislead the customers.
- Make usage of a web link in bad faith or through fraudulent means, including, but not limited to, using any device, program, robot, inline frames, hidden frames, or redirects.
- Use automatic redirection to the Avangate website or any automatically method for saving a cookie of an affiliate.
- Audio & Video.
- Business & Finance.
- Desktop enhancements.
- Home & Education.
- Multimedia & Design.
- Software Development.
- Web Authoring.
- The product shopping pages: you will get the commission only for the sell of the selected product
- Product page
- Shopping cart
- Checkout page
- A page on the vendor's website, including the trial download version (if available): you will get commission for the sell of any vendor's products
All technical issues, regarding product's installation or usage, should be forwarded to the proper vendor technical support channel.